What You Will Do
At Octiv, client relationships are our top priority. The first step in relationship building starts with a great onboarding experience that extends to building meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward.
Multitasking plays a crucial role in this position. You’ll be expected to liaise between Octiv clients and our cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our client’s needs.
In summary, you will ensure new clients have a smooth and effortless Octiv onboarding experience that drives them to activation. You’ll bridge the gap between Octiv clients and the Octiv support team. You’ll support client needs, advocate for them, and help build a loyal client base.
This opportunity is fantastic if you have a passion for helping others, a drive to provide exceptional customer service, crave ownership, and are eager to build your career and make a difference in a fast-growing B2B SaaS business.
As the Account Manager & Onboarding Representative, you will report to the Customer Success Manager and the Onboarding Manager, who work closely within the subdivision of the Customer Team.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- You have an in-depth understanding of our client’s business functions and their needs.
- Ensure that client expectations have been met and they feel comfortable using the product from the beginning.
- Give clients exceptional service and a fantastic experience while ensuring onboarding is as frictionless as possible.
- Acquire the information needed to assist the client in setting up their account and, in some cases, facilitate the creation of the account.
- Sort, upload and migrate member templates.
- Assist new clients with migrating over to Octiv.
- Help clients complete their account setup and implementation thereof.
- Assisting clients with third-party integrations such as payment gateways and Discovery Vitality.
- Drive product adoption and retention from the very first steps of the user journey. In other words, setting clients up for success by helping them achieve their “Aha” moments faster.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all client concerns and their needs through email, video call, or in-person meetings.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships.
- Maintain accurate client records and keep track of discussions or updates regarding their needs.
- Handle support inquiries and requests from clients and address their needs.
- When necessary, log, test, and sign off any identified bugs, workflow issues, or feature requests.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product and features while driving product adoption.
- Understand the client and the nature of their business. This includes the application of Octiv product knowledge to accommodate their needs.
- Collect and act on client feedback.
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Possesses The Following Qualities
- Preference will be given to applicants who are fluent in English and French.
- Prior experience in a customer service/onboarding role.
- Tertiary education or at least 2 years experience in the customer service or Saas industry.
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with strong communication skills and EQ.
- A strong desire to work in a SaaS space.
- Flexible to change and willing to adapt to new processes.
- Willingness to learn and share skills with your team members.
- A team player.
- Enthusiasm for health and fitness– because we live our brand.
What We Offer
- A positive, performance-driven work environment in a young, dynamic team with a shared vision.
- Ongoing training and mentorship.
- Direct communication channels and encourage creative input.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international clients.
- HQ in Cape Town CBD with a hybrid home/office structure.
- An open-minded and dynamic working culture.
- A team culture that values people.
- We work hard and play hard.