What You Will Do
OCTIV is a dynamic and innovative software (SaaS) company that offers a complete fitness management software, backed by happy-to-help humans. We pride ourselves on our customer-centric approach, ensuring that every interaction with our clients is a positive and memorable experience. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Intern Customer Support Representative to join our team and contribute to our mission of providing top-notch customer care.
As an Intern/Junior Customer Support Representative, you will play a vital role in maintaining our reputation for outstanding customer service. You will work closely with our experienced customer support team to assist clients with their inquiries, concerns, and requests. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment, develop crucial communication skills, and understand the intricacies of delivering exceptional customer care.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have a passion for helping others, a drive for providing exceptional customer service, craving ownership, and eager to build your career and make a difference in a fast-growing B2B SaaS business.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries via various communication channels (email, phone, chat, etc.).
- Provide accurate and effective information to customers regarding our product & services.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
- When necessary, log, test and sign off any identified bugs, workflow issues or feature requests
- Escalate complex cases to senior team members when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address customer needs and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist in identifying patterns in customer feedback to contribute to ongoing process improvement.
- Understanding of the client and the nature of their business and apply product knowledge in-order to accommodate their needs
- Collect and act on customer feedback
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge and company policies to provide accurate information to customers.
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Possesses The Following Qualities
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a customer-first mindset.
- Prior experience in a customer service; Or
- Tertiary education in the relevant field or at least some experience in the customer service or Saas industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with customer support software and tools is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a strong desire to work in a SaaS space
- Flexible to change and willing to adapt to new processes
- Enthusiasm for learning and a proactive attitude.
- Team player
- Have an enthusiasm for health and fitness…we live our brand!
What We Offer
- A positive, performance-driven work environment in a young and dynamic team with a common vision.
- Hands-on experience in a professional customer support environment.
- Ongoing training and mentorship.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers.
- HQ in Cape Town with hybrid home/office structure.
- An open-minded and dynamic working culture.
- A team culture that values people.
- We work hard and play hard!