What You’ll Get To Do
As a Sales Manager, you will oversee and manage business development operations for the UK sales team. You’ll form part of the leadership team and be involved in defining and executing the UK growth strategy. Part of this process includes building and managing a goal-driven sales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone experienced and eager to have a significant impact on a fast-growing scale-up in the B2B software as a service (SaaS) space, servicing the health and fitness community.
Among Other Things, You Will
- Work closely with the CEO & leadership team to build strategy and streamline sales processes.
- Target-driven strategic planning and establishing priorities to achieve company growth targets as a team.
- Managing and mentoring the sales team and maintaining meeting rhythms.
- Conduct sales demos and consultative client assessments.
- Negotiate deals and close them.
- Meeting clients online and in-person.
- Develop your own sales pipeline.
- Be in charge of prospecting and contacting potential clients.
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle from the first call until the initial on-boarding.
- Establish necessary processes with team members.
- Local and international travel when needed.
- Build strong relationships.
- Taking part and supporting various marketing activities and events representing the company.
- Work with clear team and individual targets.
Who You Are
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
- Have a strong EQ – you’re great with people.
- Demonstrated excellence and career development in a sales role.
- Proven self-starter with a record of success in a team-oriented environment.
- Have experience managing a team.
- Track record of both business development and key account management.
- Ability to set and deliver a sales strategy with a clear vision.
- 5+ years experience in a high-performance tech sales environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- UK experience will be a bonus.
- Have an enthusiasm for health and fitness…we live our brand!
What we offer
- Ongoing training and mentorship.
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team with a common vision.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers.
- HQ in Cape Town CBD with hybrid home/office structure.
- An open-minded and dynamic working culture.
- A team culture that values people.
- We work hard and play hard!
- Basic salary
- Monthly uncapped sales commission
- Target driven bonuses