As an experienced senior developer within the technical team, you will work directly with the technical lead to plan and implement solutions for our more intricate development items. An overview of your responsibilities includes writing code and contributing to the architectural design of our platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, however, our priority is and always will be quality above the speed of development. The ideal candidate flourishes in an environment that promotes agile development along with innovation, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Writing code.
- Working closely with the technical lead on the planning and execution of development items.
- Playing an active role in our code review cycle.
- Identify risks, technical debt, and improvements to bring up for discussion.
Requirements: Must Haves
- Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent technical, architectural, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills with a solution-orientated mindset.
- A clear understanding of database and API design patterns.
Requirements: Nice-To Haves
- Experience with automated testing frameworks.
- An understanding and ability to communicate with DevOps-related items.