What You’ll Get To Do
As a Sales Development Representative, you will oversee and assist business development operations for the German sales team.
What You Will Do
- Research companies within our target market
- Create viable prospecting lists for lead generation campaigns
- Lead-generation via phone and email from our data and your own research
- Work closely with our marketing and sales teams on different projects focused on awareness, acquisition, and engagement initiatives.
- Produce market and trend analyses (qualitative and quantitative data)
- Organize digital and onsite events
- Support the sales and marketing teams in general administrative and operational tasks
- An absolute must: professional German and English speaker
- At least 1- 2 years of sales experience including lead generation, lead qualification and prospecting via phone and web
- Know your way around meaningful KPIs
- Highly analytical, numbers-driven and strategic when building a new sales pipeline
- Hard working, structured and reliable
- Extremely motivated in building and scaling salesSuperior presentation, persuasion, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with modern sales and analytic tools (i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and UserGuiding)
What we offer
- Being an integral member of a highly motivated international team of smart people
- High level of responsibility
- A flat organisation
- Acting in a key role building a world-class sales organisation by driving the company’s growth
- You will be important in building a category champion within the DACH region
- A beautiful workplace in the heart of Cape Town
Remuneration will be market-related and offered based on the candidate’s experience.
- Basic salary
- Monthly uncapped sales commission
- Target driven bonuses