The next phase in the Octiv journey will be focused on creating digital brand awareness in our target regions globally as well as generating and driving demand for our platform offering. You will work directly with the CEO and leadership team to formulate and execute on Octiv’s growth strategy. This is a fairly clean slate so the candidate will be someone who can balance skill with people management.
As Marketing Manager, you will be required to:
- Work closely with the Leadership, Sales and Product teams to roadmap and execute strategic growth.
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention.
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences and customers.
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email and Social etc.)
- Manage and work closely with creative agency and in-house marketing resources to execute on tasks.
- Take on brand identity, awareness and recognition.
- Research, create and publish content for blogs, social, web and more.
- Develop and deliver end-to-end campaigns.
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies).
- Develop and integrate regional marketing strategies (events, digital, PR and more).
- Analyse campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive landscape.
- Influence, educate and prompt senior colleagues on the benefits of marketing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven B2B SaaS/Technology-based marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of technology marketing (SaaS, IT or Tech products).
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally.
- Solid understanding of modern (digital) marketing techniques (PPC, SEO, HTML, CSS).
- Acquisition and lead generation experience.
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills.
- Experience using automation and analytics tools (HubSpot, Social, Google, Analytics).
- Experience within a fast-changing, start-up or similar environments (flexibility).
- A positive forward-looking mindset.
- International experience would be beneficial.